Saturday, September 24, 2011

Korres QUERCETIN & OAK Antiageing Eye Primer Review

First take a look at what Korres has to say about this product. Following exert is direct from the korres website and my review is to follow *no copyright intended*

PROPERTIES

  • A 3-in-1 Eye Primer, Corrector, and Antiager. Provides a 360° smooth canvas around the delicate eye area, ensuring crease-proof, long-lasting eye shadow and concealer wear. Enriched with Quercetin & Oak extracts, it smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to provide smooth, softer skin, while visibly improving skin texture.

    KEY FEATURES/BENEFITS

    _Corrector: Built-in apricot undertone instantly corrects darkness and imperfections on the eyelid and underneath the delicate eye area.
    _Crease Resistor: Ensures long-lasting, crease-proof eye shadow and concealer wear.
    _Anti-ager: Smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

    KEY INGREDIENTS

    Quercetin & Oak Extract
    - a powerful antioxidant helps improve the signs of aging.

Now its my turn :)

I was very impresses with this primer. WOAH did I just say that? YES! I did! Since I do have somewhat of a hooded lid the best of the best primers crease on me UDPP the original does (not eden), NYX HD primer doesn’t as much but I do experience some fading. The first time I used the Korress primer I had a bit of creasing but it was minimal, the saying power however was amazing the best ive seen in a while. The second time I used it I got 18 hours of wear out of it WOAH BABY and practically no creasing.

As stated in the exert this product has a slight peachy tint to it so it does provide some coverage for discoloration and veins alike. Can be worn alone for that purpose or paired with makeup for a flawless fade proof look. It is on the pricey side but they do market it as a 3-in-1 product to justify it. Once you get over the fact that you are paying a lot of money for almost half of the product you can get from some brands you will understand the true meaning of quality. For a whopping 21usd at 0.14 fl oz. Compared to 19usd for UDPP at 0.37 fl oz. I consider it more in the range of a Laura Mercier 24usd at 0.25 fl oz.

Here are few perks you may consider as you ,may have seen in the exert for korres.com this primer is natural, anitaging, corrective and has the Korres name attached that we all love and trust.

All pictures are of a sample size 0.06 fl oz product







After 10 hours the studio light make it look more creased than it actually was



Would I recommend this product to everyone? Yes and no, if you are in the 13-19 range this product may break the bank and all of the benefits that it offers aren’t targeted toward you.

Now my ladies 20+ GO GET YOU SOME it is that time for you to care for your skin fine lines and wrinkles are around the corner products like this that treat or prevent (depending on your age) are key and worth the few extra bucks. This product may actually be a repurchase for me, and let me tell you I was beyond skeptical. I hope some of you found this helpful. As always I love you for reading youtube video link: http://youtu.be/N7rl0cgw77U



xoxojacqui



Thank you Beatystat.com for the opportunity to review this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment