Friday, September 23, 2011

Beauty What?


Beauty Stat! Beautystat.com is a website that i am an official blogger for. I guess it has been about a year but i finally received my first product to review, and may recieve more in the future. I just wanted to take a moment to promise you as always my reviews will remain honest!!! I am never compensated for any review/video where the product i receive is from beauty stat. I am in no way affiliated with any company in witch the product i receive is from beauty stat. That being said the only perk i get is the product i am reviewing. Most often it will be a sample size, and periodically a full size product. I love love love you guys and i know you respect my opinion and would never let my opinion be swayed regardless of the circumstances. Have a Beautylicious day my loves

Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment